Spotlight on Women In Business
Especially in MBA programs.
15:00 - 19:00
Central European Time
The MBA Tour Spotlight on Women in Business is an initiative to showcase resources available to women in graduate management education. This event will highlight program offerings, scholarships, and career opportunities that are actively promoting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives to support this group.
During this interactive event, you can:
- Connect with admission representatives and women alumni and current students to hear firsthand about their MBA experience and their post-grad career.
- Join top MBA programs for small group conversations to gain knowledge on what’s needed to stand out and develop a winning application, career development, and how an MBA can help you transform your career.
FULL PARTICIPATION SCHOOL LIST
- American University
- Asia School of Business
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Cornell Tech, Cornell University
- ESCP Business School
- George Washington University
- Georgetown University
- IESE Business School
- Indiana University
- Queen's University
- Rice University
- The University of Texas at Austin
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Virginia
- UNSW Sydney
- Yale University
The event schedule will be available 3 weeks prior to the event.