MBA2U Northern & Western Europe
UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia & the Nordics
Join us at The MBA Tour to connect with leading business schools from around the world! Our intelligent matching algorithm distills decades of experience to recommend the best schools for you. We’ll make the introductions, give you access to exclusive panels and discussions, and help you network with admissions professionals, alumni and fellow candidates. Click here to learn more!
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report 2020 by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- GMAT Success Kit – a helpful guide to understating the GMAT exam, from the makers of the exam
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT Official Prep Question Sampler – 15 Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning questions with answer explanations
- Invitation to a 60-minute free GMAT training program, presented by ManhattanPrep
Offers from our Advisors:
- Manhattan Prep is offering a 10% discount on their services. Visit their virtual booth to learn more!
- Get In2 Grad School will be offering resume reviews. Learn more at their booth!
- Menlo Coaching will be offering tips on how to prepare for MBA interviews and how to write essays. Check out their booth to learn more!
- Vincia Prep will be offering a FREE 2-hour online consulting session on November 5th at 19h30 European Central Time to all students that sign up, a 200€ off their GMAT group course (online or in person), and a free practice test and personalized analysis by an experienced admissions consultant.