The MBA Tour
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
18:00 - 22:00
Central Standard Time
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
ex-alumnus and the personalized attention.”
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
- Master’s College will be offering a 15% discount in their GMAT prep group course that starts classes in September 2021 for all attendees.
- MBA International Business will be providing all attendees with a copy of the latest edition of MBA International Business Magazine.
- Scholastica will be offering all attendees a free test prep class, webinar, and workshop, as well as free test prep materials.
- Merchant GMAT will be offering all attendees a Free 1-hour GMAT class to diagnose your strengths and weaknesses and a free 45-minute admissions consultation to help define red flags, application strategy, and story development. Merchant Scholarships will be available from $500 – $1500 after your free GMAT or Admissions Consultation is booked.
- Velez Coaching will be gifting a virtual package to help you generate your application to all attendees that register for their GMAT course, and a 5% discount on admission counseling services or GMAT courses to all attendees that attend an information session.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- Arizona State University
- Asia School of Business
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- ESADE Business School
- George Washington University
- Georgetown University
- GLOBIS University
- Harvard University
- HEC Montréal
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Indiana University
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- Michigan State University
- Ohio State University
- Queen's University
- Simon Fraser University
- Southern Methodist University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- The University of Chicago
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Minnesota
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Oregon
- University of Oxford
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of San Francisco
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto
- University of Washington
- Vanderbilt University
- William & Mary
- York University