THE MBA TOUR
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
The MBA Tour is Coming To London To Give You Access To Top Business Schools!
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- Bayes Business School
- Cranfield University
- Duke University
- GLOBIS University
- HEC Paris
- Henley Business School
- Hult International Business School
- IESE Business School
- London Business School
- Pennsylvania State University
- Queen's University
- SDA Bocconi
- University of Bath
- University of Manchester
- University of Oxford
- University of Warwick
- William & Mary
- Yale University
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success Bundle post-event which includes:
- One month of free participation in Sprints($97 value), a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort, by My MBA Path.
- MBA Scholarships Guide by BusinessBecause, breaking down the ways in which you can boost your chances of landing a scholarship.
- 10% off GMAC Business Fundamentals: Level up your core business knowledge BEFORE you enter the classroom with courses that will empower you to successfully start your graduate business program and will be applicable to your future career.
- GMAT™ Accelerator Bundle which includes a GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner and 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.
Offers from Our Advisors:
- Candidate.Coach will be offering all attendees with a 10% discount off all consulting packages.
- 700+Club will be giving away a free course to one lucky attendee and will provide all attendees with discount codes and free materials.
- ClearAdmit will be providing attendees with discounts off their digital resources.
- Personal MBA Coach will be offering complimentary profile reviews by Personal MBA Coach Founder and #1 Reviewed US Consultant.
- Aringo will be providing free resume reviews and a 15% discount on all ARINGO services to all attendees.