The MBA Tour
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
18:00 - 22:00
Central European Summer Time
Registration is closed.
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
meetings and the interactive presentations."
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
Offers from our Advisors:
- 700+ Club will be giving advice on how to navigate the application process in our Flash Consulting Clinic. Visit their virtual booth to book your appointement!
- The Economist GMAT Tutor provides students with personalized support and a guided digital journey to mastering all sections of the GMAT – with no hidden costs for additional services and features. Visit their virtual booth to receive a 10% discount on any of their packages!
- Vincia Prep is offering a 200€ discount off their GMAT group course. Learn more at their booth!
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- Arizona State University
- Asia School of Business
- Carnegie Mellon University
- City, University of London
- Columbia University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Harvard University
- HEC Paris
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Imperial College London
- London Business School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Queen's University
- Simon Fraser University
- The University of Chicago
- University of Bath
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of St.Gallen
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- William & Mary