The MBA Tour
chile, colOmbia & argentina
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
18:00 - 22:00
Argentina Standard Time
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
schools that were not previously on my radar.”
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
- Master’s College will be offering a 15% discount in their GMAT prep group course that starts classes in September 2021 for all attendees.
- MBA International Business will be providing all attendees with a copy of the latest edition of MBA International Business Magazine.
- Scholastica will be offering all attendees a free test prep class, webinar, and workshop, as well as free test prep materials.
- Merchant GMAT will be offering all attendees a Free 1-hour GMAT class to diagnose your strengths and weaknesses and a free 45-minute admissions consultation to help define red flags, application strategy, and story development. Merchant Scholarships will be available from $500 – $1500 after your free GMAT or Admissions Consultation is booked.
Velez Coaching will be gifting a virtual package to help you generate your application to all attendees that register for their GMAT course, and a 5% discount on admission counseling services or GMAT courses to all attendees that attend an information session.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- Asia School of Business
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Columbia University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Emory University
- George Washington University
- Harvard University
- HEC Montréal
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Imperial College London
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- Northwestern University - Kellogg
- Ohio State University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- The University of Chicago
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California Davis
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Oxford
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Warwick
- Vanderbilt University
- William & Mary
- York University