The MBA Tour
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
11:00 - 14:30
Argentina Standard Time
Registration is Closed
Join us at The MBA Tour to connect with leading business schools from around the world! Our intelligent matching algorithm distills decades of experience to recommend the best schools for you. We’ll make the introductions, give you access to exclusive panels and discussions, and help you network with admissions professionals, alumni and fellow candidates. Click here to learn more!
All attendees will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report 2020 by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- GMAT Success Kit – a helpful guide to understating the GMAT exam, from the makers of the exam
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT Official Prep Question Sampler – 15 Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning questions with answer explanations
- Invitation to a 60-minute free GMAT training program, presented by ManhattanPrep
Offers from our Advisors:
- Master’s College is offering admissions consulting and preparation for international exams. Visit their booth to learn more!
- Merchant GMAT is offering a Free 1 Hour GMAT Trial Class and in-depth analysis of Merchant Diagnostic Tests and official mba.com Mock Exam Reports, a Free 1 Hour Admissions consultation to align yourself with Top MBA programs, a Free 2-Hour Merchant Academy “sit in” on their university style group classes, as well as the 2020 Merchant Guide to Scholarships.
- Manhattan Prep is offering a 10% discount on their services. Visit their virtual booth to learn more!
- Scholastica is providing access to a specialized 2hr workshop focused on the essential strategies a Spanish-speaker needs to ace the GMAT by Scholastica Prep, a free download of two chapters of the book “Estrategia integral para ser admitido en posgrados competitivos”and an opportunity to win an admission consulting session, worth $100 USD, with Harvard alumni and author of “Estrategia integral para ser admitido en posgrados competitivos.”
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- Brock University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Columbia University
- Georgia State University
- Harvard University
- HEC Montréal
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Pennsylvania State University
- The University of Chicago
- University of British Columbia
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Toronto
- Washington University in St. Louis
- York University